Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's good to have options..


















Ahhh! I totally forgot that this dvd was ready for me to buy! David Bazan's voice  is "like the sound of sirens to a house on fire"(Alkaline Trio refrence on a blog! how punk...wompwompwomp).Yeah. David Bazan is the brains behind the bands Pedro The Lion and The Microphones which both are really good, though Pedro is the better of the two. Alone At The Microphone looks as good as the celebratory dead turkey on my table tomorrow will smell. I'm psyched "Options" is on it because it's a real premium track, you should listen to it! if you haven't before   

Un related to the dvd, Check out this video of Bazan covering Bob Dylan's Man In Me, it sounds amazing! P.S I Love The Big Lebowski ( Whoever doesn't is an asshole) 








No comments: